"China-Europe Railway Express", "China-Europe Container Express", "China-Europe Railway Express Roadmap"
Our company has now opened to undertake “China-Europe freight trains”, “China-Europe container freight trains” business, hotline: +86-0139-2699-0598
- The first is the China-Europe trains that exit from the Xinjiang Alashankou (Khorgos) port, connect with the Russian-Siberian Railway through Kazakhstan, pass through Belarus, Poland, Germany, etc., and reach other European countries.
- The second is to exit from Horgos (Alashankou) port, pass through Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Turkey and other countries, and reach European countries; or cross the Caspian Sea through Kazakhstan, enter Azerbaijan, Georgia, Bulgaria and other countries, and reach European countries. China Railway Express.
- The third is to connect the planned China-Gyrgyzstan-Ukraine Railway from Turgat (Irkestan) to Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Turkey and other countries, as well as the China-Europe trains to European countries.
- Central: Exiting from Erlianhot Port in Inner Mongolia, connecting with Russia-Siberia Railway via Mongolia, and connecting to the China-Europe trains in European countries.
- East: Exit from Manzhouli (Suifenhe, Heilongjiang) port in Inner Mongolia, connect to the Russian-Siberian Railway, and connect to the China-Europe trains to European countries.
"China-Europe Railway Express", "China-Europe Container Express", "China-Europe Railway Express Roadmap" main nodes
- The main source nodes of inland China-Europe freight trains: Chongqing, Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Suzhou, Yiwu, Changsha, Hefei, Shenyang, Dongguan, Xi’an, Lanzhou.
- Main railway hub nodes of China-Europe Railway Express: Beijing (Fengtai West), Tianjin (Nancang), Shenyang (Sujiatun), Harbin (Harbin South), Jinan (Jixi), Nanjing (Nanjing East), Hangzhou (Qiaosi) , Zhengzhou (Zhengzhou North), Hefei (Hefei East), Wuhan (Wuhan North), Changsha (Zhuzhou North), Chongqing (Xinglongchang), Chengdu (Chengdu North), Xi’an (Xinfeng Town), Lanzhou (Lanzhou North), Urumqi (Uxi), Ulanqab (Jining).
- Important ports along the coast of China-Europe freight trains: Dalian, Yingkou, Tianjin, Qingdao, Lianyungang, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Qinzhou.
- Land ports along the border of the China-Europe freight train: Alashankou, Horgos, Erenhot, and Manzhouli.
Main routes of China Railway Express
|Serial number Departure||Arrival City||Border Port||Overseas Departure||Arrival City Direction|
|1||Chongqing||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Duisburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|2||Richerkessk||in Manzhou (Russia) and other||outbound journeys|
|3||Zhengzhou||Alashankou (Horgos)||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|4||Erenhot||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|5||Chengdu||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Lodz (Poland) and other||two-way|
|6||Wuhan||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Pardubice (Czech Republic) and other||two-way|
|7||Nanchang||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|8||Wuhan||Manzhouli||Tomsk (Russia)and other||return trips|
|9||Suzhou||Manzhouli||Warsaw (Poland) and other||outbound journeys|
|10||Manzhouli||Brest (Belarus) and other||return trips|
|11||Yiwu||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Madrid (Spain) and other||two-way|
|12||Shenyang||Manzhouli||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|13||Changsha||Manzhouli||Hamburg (Germany) and other||departures|
|14||Lanzhou||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|15||Beijing-Tianjin||Erenhot||Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia) and other||two-way|
|16||Lianyungang||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Almaty (Kazakhstan) and other||two-way|
|17||Yingkou,||Manzhouli||and Baikal (Russia) and other||two-way|
|18||Qingdao||Alashankou (Khorgos),||Almaty||(Kazakhstan), etc.|
|19.||Departure from||Urumqi||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Almaty (Kazakhstan)|
|20||Xi’an||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Almaty (Kazakhstan) and other||two-way|
|21||Departure from||Hefei||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Almaty (Kazakhstan)|
|22||Jinan||Alashankou (Khorgos),||Almaty (Kazakhstan),||etc.|
|23||Dongguan||Alashankou (Khorgos),||Almaty (Kazakhstan),||etc.|
|24||Shijiazhuang – Baoding||Erlianhot||Minsk (Belarus) and other||two-way|
|25||Kunming||Alashankou, Erenhot||Rotterdam (Netherlands) and other||two-way|
|26||Guiyang||Alashankou, Erlianhot||Duisburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|27||Xiamen||Alashankou (Manchuria||Lodz (Poland) and other||two-way|
|28||Korla||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Duisburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|30||Two-way||Nanchang||Alashankou, Erlianhot||Almaty (Kazakhstan), Moscow (Russia), etc.|
|32||Nanning||Erenhot, Manzhouli||, Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia), etc. Moscow (Russia) and other||two-way|
|33||Harbin||Manzhouli||Bikliang (Russia) and other||two-way|
|34||Changchun||Manchuria||Schwarzheide (Germany) and other||two-way|
|35||Dalian||Manzhouli||Hamburg (Germany) and other||two-way|
|36||Yinchuan||Alashankou (Khorgos)||Tehran (Iran) and other||two-way|